Patrick McHugh & Co. Solicitors understand that buying or selling a property is a significant matter for most people. Whether it be residential, commercial, strata, off the plan, industrial property, or simply land your property transaction will be made as easy as possible. Your entire matter will be taken care of from start to finish, keeping you and all relevant parties informed of developments every step of the way, ensuring a smooth, hassle free transaction.
We can provide advice for any property in New South Wales in the following ways:
- Preparation of contracts for sale if you are thinking of selling a property.
- Reviewing contracts if you are thinking of buying a property
- Detailed advice
- Contract negotiations
- Preparing Sale of Business Contracts
- Commercial & Retail Leases
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
- Assistance for first home owners & the First Home Owners Grant
- Advice on loan and mortgage documents
- Advising on loan refinancing
- Property developments
- Property subdivisions
Our clients include anyone who wants to purchase or sell a property in NSW and we are very happy to deliver personalised service for any circumstance, whether you are a first home buyer or a seasoned property professional.
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive fixed rates, and we deliver them through experienced property lawyers.
Arrange a consultation with our experienced conveyancing team.